ROCK LETRAS VIDEOS LYRICS PORTADA COVER


3 feb 2013

Mugga - Indoctrinate




Enjoy the ride

as life goes on without you

Don't hesitate at all, take my hand i'll guide you through
Take it all away, what's left behind

Make me no believer, tell me just what's right


I don't need no money, come take it all

Lash my hands, but don't you go... just don't leave tonight
Candlelight

Sets the mood
Someone's talebook
Misunderstood
What if i fight the order

that keeps me crucified 
mind bacteria made creed, just don't leave, don't leave tonight
Take it all away, what sleeps inside

Make me no believer, don't tell me what's right

I don't need no goddess, don't need it at all

Shut the door before you go, just don't wake.. don't wake me up
Seasons pass by

Strange calls strange eyes
Films, books, sounds, shots
Hearts, souls, mouths, guts.
Indoctrinate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario